Virtual Mix Tape #2

7:18 PM / Posted by Anonymous /




















I'm trying my hand at a mix tape this week. Enjoy. - Patrick

01. Pavement – Fight This Generation
02. Big Dipper – Faith Healer
03. Caribou – Bees
04. John Cooper Clarke – Conditional Discharge
05. XTC - Roads Girdle the Globe
06. Richard Hell and the Voidoids - Liars Beware
07. Television Personalities - Jackanory Stories
08. Orange Juice – Blue Boy
09. The Monks – I Can't Get Over You
10. Mahmoud Ahmed – Aynotche Terabu
11. Josef K – Endless Soul
12. Love – A House Is Not a Motel
13. The Raincoats – In Love
14. Sonic Youth – Pacific Coast Highway
15. Women – Shaking Hand
16. The Clientele - From a Window
17. Bert Jansch - It Don't Bother Me



I can't think of much to say about most of these songs, so I'll hand it over to Thurston:

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment